1.Meritorious students passing the HSC or Equivalent examination and undergoing post-matric studies are awarded Post Matric scholarship (national) by the Govt. of India and Junior Merit scholarship by the Govt. of Orissa.
2. Students belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled Tribe and Lower income groups are awarded scholarship by the Govt. of India. The lower income group students who have secured at least 50 % marks in aggregate and whose parents annual income does not exceed Rs.20,000/- are eligible to apply.
3. Children of Ex-service personnel and Defence personnel are also entitled to get stipends for Post-matric studies.
4. Recently provisions have been made to give stipend to the children of goldsmiths.
5. National Loan scholarship is awarded by the Govt. of India on merit-cum-poverty basis.
6. The Govt. of India awards some scholarship to the children of primary school teachers for post - matric studies.
7. S .S .G grants are given to the deserving students on behalf of the college.
8. Students who are physically handicapped, they are also given scholarship for post - matric studies by the Govt. of Orissa.
9. Other scholarship, Loans, stipends etc. as may be available are notified from time to time on the college Notice Board.
Besides, the college awards the following cash -prizes to the meritorious students :
(i) Balabhadra Memorial Award
Shri Bikram Keshari Arukh, M.L.A, Bhanjanagar has deposited a sum of Rs.10,000/- as a fixed deposit in the college in memory of his Late father Shri Balabhadra Arukh, who was a Political leader and Social worker. The annual interest shall be given to two meritorious students studying in the college as per the following terms and conditions i.e. one from +2 student stream and the other from +3 stream. For a +2 student merit shall be considered on the basis of marks secured in the HSC examination and continuing her studies in Savitri Women's College as a +2 1st year student. For a +3 student, student securing highest mark in +2 and continuing her study as a +3 1st year student in Savitri Women's College. The cash prizes will be given on the Annual Day of the college.
(ii) Khetramani Memorial Award
Shri Debadatta Panda, Proprietor of Krushaka Bandhu Store, Bhanjanagar, has deposited a sum of Rs. 5,000/- as a fixed deposit in the College account in the memory of his Late father Shri Khetramani Panda, who was a renowned educationist and founder father of Govt. Girls' High School, Bhanjanagar. The annual interest of that amount shall be given as cash award to two students : one from the +2 stream and the other from +3 stream, who will be declared Literary Champions for the current Session. Literary Champions will be decided by the Principal, members of the Students' Union and +2 Cultural Association, taking into account the merit in academic, Literary and extra - curricular activities.
(iii) M.S. Pattnaik Memorial Award
Shri Sunil Ku. Pattnaik, son of Late M.S. Pattnaik has deposited a sum of Rs.3000/- as a fixed deposit in the college account. The annual interest of the said amount shall be given as cash-prizes to two meritorious students, one from the +2 Arts stream and the other from +2 science stream as decided by the Principal and members of the Teaching staff. The prize will be given on the Annual Day of the college.
(iv) H.N. Mishra Memorial Award
Mrs. Urmila Pattajoshi, sister-in-law of Late Dr. H.N. Mishra, has deposited Rs.1500/- in the college account, the annual interest of which shall be given as cash - prize to one meritorious student of science faculty coming under economically backward group as decided by the Principal and members of Teaching staff of science faculty. The prize will be given on the Annual